Help! I'm a werewolf


Chapter one (Sneak Peek)

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - NO COPYING ALLOWED 
Zayne Tim's POV:
Everything happened so suddenly. Who knew that everything could change in just a push of a button? One minute, I'm just like any other high schooler. The next, I'm not. It wasn't always like this, though. At least, not before the accident. Before the accident, I was just like everyone else. I was just like any other normal, naïve and obnoxious teen; I'm somewhat of a rebel and I do rebellious things like go out to bars and even drink at such places in the city, things that my parents would not approve of. 
Aside from parents, I also have friends who have been by me since practically the beginning of time and we do many of the same things that many teens our age do; we drive fast with our car windows wide open, we run through the school hallways and we sneak out. We would run away to a place in the forest. That place was ours. It was our getaway. We were happy together then. We would get our blankets out and lay them flat against the lush green grass and then gaze up so that our eyes could reflect the light of the shining stars above us. I miss those days.. It was days like these that I wish would never change. But it did. It would change forever. One day, I had to leave to move somewhere else. I had a new school, a new place to live in, and a whole new semester ahead of me. Little did I know, what kind of other new things I would encounter..
All of this began at the start of freshman year of high school; I got assigned with this group of teens in order to design a super complex project. If only I had thought about the kind of life-altering consequences that came out of this, I would've thought twice before agreeing to design such a huge, incredible, complex, beautiful, immensely terrifying masterpiece. 
Little did I know, this was only the beginning... 
That I wouldn't be half the guy I used to be...
That I would soon no longer be known as Zayne Tim... 
That I would be forever known as...  
Zayne Wolfe.

Popular Posts