My books

Wolf, Girl, Forest, Mystical, Fantasy, Nature, Trees

Hi, everyone! If you’re reading this then you’ve probably seen my book already. If you have, then lucky for you because you’re about to find out what the story of my book is about. Well, hang on, okay, maybe this won’t be about the story itself but the inspiration behind the story. So, as you all know, I’ve created an account on Wattpad back in 2018. At the time, I was going through many of the same crazy and weird things that anyone else would be going through between their freshman and senior year of college. So, I thought, what better way to document this crazy and weird part of my life than to write a whole book about it and voila! I wrote this one! I really wanted to create something that could not only entertain, but also inspire many to live out their dreams. In other words, if you want to read something that’s centered around werewolves, magic, and high school drama, then this book is for you. I’m not posting the rest of the chapters up although the first chapter will be here just to give you a quick glimpse of the story. Even though the rest of the book won’t be posted here, I can almost guarantee you that it will be posted on Wattpad as soon as it’s finished. So, without further ado, here’s the first chapter of my book. Enjoy!

Popular Posts